1. Q: Why synthetic wigs are popular now?
1) Synthetic wigs are cheaper than hair wig, so you can afford to change your style more often, or when you get tired of your current look.
2) Synthetic wigs are easier to style than human hair wigs. Human hair wigs require a great deal of care and must be washed more often. Thus, human hair wigs generally require more maintenance than synthetic wigs.
3) Synthetic wigs come pre-styled and pre-cut and will hold their shape even after being washed.
Therefore, much easier for the average consumer. Human hair wigs usually require trimming and styling by a hairstylist before they can be worn.
2. Q: Where should I start and what steps do I take?
The 1th step: Measure your head. When you have determined what cap size you need, you can browse for the wig in the correct category.
The 2nd step: Select your style. Browse through our catalog and determine which style benefit your needs. Make sure that you are browsing through the appropriate size categories.
The 3nd step: Select the color you like.
3. Q: How do I style my Synthetic Wigs?
Your wig can be styled by using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips. Avoid using a brush designed for human hair. These brushes can create excessive tension, and over-stretching the synthetic fibers with abasive strokes may damage the wig. The synthetic wigs we carry are shake and wear, and the wig can be styled by simply using a wide-tooth comb or your fingertips. The best styling tools are the most inexpensive, a spary clean bottle, cool water lightly spritzes your wig with water to remove static electricity and return your wig to its original look.